Welcome to pecol-powertools.pt, whose registered office is headquartered in “Raso de Paredes, 3754-901 Águeda – Portugal). The use of Pecol-powertools.com is subject to and ruled by these conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Minors This website is a professional and commercial website.It is not intended for the use of children or minors.
- Product and Service Information All references on this Web site to information, materials, products and services apply to the specified countries or jurisdictions where they are available, and only regarding to such information, unless otherwise indicated. Nothing on this website constitutes an offer to buy or sell our products or services in any jurisdiction. This website is for informational purposes only.
- Trademarks The Pecol logo, all product names (including, without limitation, the Pecol Power Tools trademarks and blue, black, white and red colour layout), all page headers, all own graphics, all button icons, all trademarks, service brands and logos included on this website, unless otherwise indicated, are service brands, registered trademarks and/or commercial brand of PECOL (the “Brand”). All other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service brands and/or commercial images mentioned, displayed, quoted or displayed on this website are the property of their respective owners. You agree not to display or use the brands in any way without our prior written permission. You agree not to indicate or use the trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service brands and/or commercial images of other owners without the prior written consent of such owners. The misuse of the brands or other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service brands and/or commercial images or any other materials contained herein, except when allowed, is expressly prohibited.
- No Warranty This website is made available on an “as it is”, “as available” basis, without warranty of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Pecol, its affiliates, service providers and representative entities disclaim all warranties, express, implied, statutory or otherwise without limiting the foregoing, Pecol, its affiliates, service providers and licensed entities do not represent or warrant to you or your company and Pecol, its affiliates, service providers and licensed entities hereby reject: (a) all warranties of merchantability, aptitude for a particular purpose, entitlement to rights and non-infringement; (b) warranties related to delays, interruptions, errors or omissions in the performance of this website or any part thereof; (c) warranties regarding the transmission or delivery of this web site, or its availability at any specific time or place; (d) warranties regarding its use, validity, accuracy, currency or reliability, or the results of the use of this website or any information published on this website; (e) warranties relating to the websites to which this website is LINKED. It is your responsibility to evaluate (or have professional advice on) the accuracy and completeness of all information, indications, opinions, and other material on this website or any website to which it is linked. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or renunciation of certain warranties. In this regard, some of the above disclaimers may not apply to you. We do not seek to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or fraudulent information. Your legal rights as a consumer, if any, are therefore not affected.
- Disclaimer To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we, on behalf of our employees, agents, suppliers, and subcontractors, exclude liability for all losses and expenses of any kind and including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profits, loss or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if we have been warned about the possibility of such damage or loss may arise in connection with the use of this website or any website to which it may be connected. You assume full responsibility for establishing procedures for data back-up and virus scanning as you deem necessary. This is a detailed limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, whether the alleged liability is based on contract, extra contractual liability, objective liability or any other basis. Some jurisdictions do not allow the above liability limitations established, so, these limitations of liability may not apply to you. If any part of this limitation of liability is invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then the aggregate liability to Pecol, its affiliates, service providers and representative entities under such circumstances and for liabilities that would otherwise be limited, will not exceed € 100. We do not endeavor to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or fraudulent representation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- License and Website Access Pecol grants you a limited license to access and use this website personally and not to download (except for caching pages) or to modify it in whole or in part, unless with Pecol’s express written consent. This license does not include the right to resell or make commercial use of this website or its content; the right to collect any product listings, descriptions or prices; the right to indirectly use this website or its contents; the right to download or copy account information for the benefit of another company; or the right to use any collection and data extraction tool, such as “data mining”, robots or similar. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for commercial purposes without Pecol’s express written consent.
- Modification and Renunciation Pecol reserves the right to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any section thereof) and/or the information, materials, products and/or services available through this website (or any part thereof) with or without prior notice. These conditions were last updated on April 16, 2019. You agree that we are not responsible before you or any third party for any modification, editing, alteration, deletion, suspension or discontinuation of this website. If any of these conditions prove to be invalid, or for any reason unenforceable, then this should not affect the validity of the remaining. Pecol’s failure to exercise any right or provision shall not constitute a renunciation of such right or provision.